Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chicken Chipotle Sausage w/Pasta

OK I made this one up so bare with me... and the directions, it is SO easy though, I made it two nights ago and my husband is wanting more.

Sauce
1 package of pesto powder (from the grocery store you just follow the directions adding water and a bit of olive oil)

Pasta
1 package spinach pasta (we get it from Trader Joe's, choose your own)

Meat
chicken chipotle sausage browned in a drizzle of olive oil (I used 4 of the sausages and it was personally the perfect amount of spice and meat per noodles)(we find the sausages at Trader Joe's too, again wherever you so choose!)

I boil the pasta while the sausage is browning and then make the pesto sauce and add all together and serve... we unfortunately had no left overs :(

No comments: