Monday, March 31, 2008

beer margaritas

OK these sound different but they are my favorite drink to make and enjoy. You may be thinking "I don't care for tequila" or "I don't like beer" please just try it and I will not say "I told you so" not one person has tried these and not asked for the recipe and another! You might as well make double so you don't have to turn around and make more.

Groc list: (this is what I buy when I am making these for an occasion)
a couple limes
fifth of tequila (your choice of brand you can not tell when it is mixed in if you got a high end tequila or not)
12 pack of Corona
2 frozen limeade concentrate

In a large pitcher
1c tequila
2 coronas
1 can frozen limeade
whisk lightly careful not to froth the beer too much

In cups add ice and some lime wedges
Pour in drink and enjoy

be ready to make more!!!

1 comment:

KodaProjekt said...

Baby, you are truly wonderful in so many ways and I am so proud of your gentle spirit, generosity and thoughtfulness toward all who are around you! Loving you tons.